The Montgomery County Republican State Committee delegation endorses Cumberland County Judge Christylee Peck and Chester County prosecutor Megan King for Pennsylvania Superior Court.
JUDGE CHRISTYLEE PECK
- Christylee Peck has served eight years as Judge on the Court of Common Pleas in Cumberland County
- Seven years as Senior Assistant District Attorney in Cumberland County
- Two years as Assistant District Attorney in Lancaster County
- Former adjunct professor and former board member of Dickinson School of Law
DEP. DA MEGAN KING
- Megan King has served four years as Deputy District Attorney of Chester County
- 2018 recipient of Pennsylvania Blue Ribbon Champion for Children, in recognition of her work to bring justice to defenseless child victims.
- Served as Assistant District Attorney in Lancaster County
- Former Clerk for Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Thomas Saylor
- Former adjunct professor at Cabrini College School of Graduate Studies